Virtual Corporation Limited (“VCL”) is committed to assisting in the prevention of gambling from being a source of crime or disorder, being associated with crime or disorder, or being used to support crime.
In order to maintain the integrity of the business we have drawn up the following:
• VCL will conduct its’ business in accordance with UK legislation and the authoritative guidelines with integrity, due care, skill and diligence.
• All frontline staff will be trained on induction with an overview of current legislation and conditions and codes of practice.
• VCL will work closely with the industry bodies in order to develop best practice and to share information that may help with the delivery of this key objective.
(iii) On Line Security
VCL understands the importance of information security and the techniques needed to secure information to prevent online fraud. The following measures will be put in place immediately:
• All personal information which is received directly from customers will be stored in a password protected database and will be fully protected by Thawyte Encrypted Security Certificates. Fully encrypted payment gateways will be used to prevent fraud.
• Protected databases will reside within VCL’s secure network behind active state of the art firewall software.
• VCL will take steps to ensure its subsidiaries, agents, affiliates and suppliers also employ adequate levels of online security to ensure customer data protection.
• VCL will have a stringent identity verification process to assist in money laundering prevention and fraudulent use of the website. Immediate checks will be made against all new customers, checking the age of the players, their email validity and home address.
• Secure credit card payments will be insured by using a leading transaction provider to process online payment transactions.
The ‘Football Bingo’ website is based on a very simple and straightforward concept. It is easy to understand with limited possibility to be misleading to a consumer.
Nevertheless VCL is committed to high standards of customer service and to giving its customers all the information which they require in order to make a considered decision in relation to their game play.
The following measures will be taken to ensure compliance with this key objective:
• VCL will make available to its customers on each page of its website a full set of rules to the game ‘Football Bingo’ together with details of the regulatory body to which we are subject and the full terms and conditions upon which our services are offered.
• VCL will provide customers with easily accessible information about their account balances online.
• The website will provide full descriptions of the way the game works and the likelihood of winning to ensure that customers are not unfairly disadvantaged.
• VCL will continue to work with third party suppliers with the objective of ensuring that it operates in compliance with the high standard of online technical requirements.
• VCL will publish a clear and transparent complaints procedure, which will be available to all customers. Complaints will be dealt with efficiently and customers will be helped to resolve any issues they may have.
• Any advertising and promotional material will be clear and transparent and not at all misleading.
• Considerable time and effort has been put into the conception of the website. The rules of ‘Football Bingo’ are fair.
Protection & Exclusion
VCL intends to provide a responsible gaming environment. Whilst it is VCL’s intention for all of its customers to play with responsibility.
As a service provider we further acknowledge our responsibility to the service user to ensure that such problems are not realised.
To this end, we will put in place the following measures to protect children and other people who are vulnerable to gambling:
(i) Protection of Children
• It is against our rules for those under the age of 18 to play . VCL will have several security systems in place to make checks against the age of customers who register on the website in accordance with our terms and conditions of business.
• Upon registration customers will also be required to acknowledge that they are over 18 by checking a box. This confirms that we do not accept registration from any customer under the age of 18.
• VCL will place symbols throughout the website indicating that gambling on the site is only permitted to those aged 18 or over and that we reserve the right to ask for proof of age from the customer at any time.
• Customer’s accounts may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided when requested.
• In the event of actual or potential underage gaming, no points/coupons will be paid to the customer and their points will be removed.
Marketing and Advertising Policy
Virtual Corporation Limited (“VCL”) is committed to the complete compliance of all of its advertising and marketing activities. Having duly considered such provisions, VCL has drawn up this policy which it will adhere to. This policy will be reviewed at regular intervals.
In conducting its marketing and promotion activities, VCL will ensure that it does not mislead or misrepresent products or target potential vulnerable customers.
VCL will ensure that its advertising and promotion is not misleading about outcomes of gaming or at any point misrepresent The Game
VCL will clearly articulate its commitment not to mislead or target People with problems or minors.
VCL will ensure that all advertising and promotion is reviewed by one of its directors to ensure adherence to this policy.
Regulatory Enforcement Policy
VCLare here to help people have fun.
VCL is committed to ensure that at all time it is fully compliant with its legal and regulatory requirements.
In order to ensure such compliance:-
The directors of VCL shall ensure that they keep abreast of the relevant legal and regulatory requirements and shall ensure that appropriate policies as to the management and actions of VCL are formalised (and adhered to) from time to time.
VCL shall ensure that its employees are trained in the above in their induction and retrained regularly.
VCL shall introduce a formal evaluation process in regard of such training.